Search This Blog

The Rain

Jun 19, 2012

I was just driving home in the rain, before I walked outside I looked out the window and it was pouring and I was taken by surprise. But very happy. I like the rain. The drops of water, the puddles, the thunder and lightning and everything in between.

The rain is wonderful, rain washes away the filth that builds up in the city. The garbage get washed away, dirt disappears and the trouble makers that lurk around at night, starting trouble and getting into no good, get off the streets in during the rain. The vulgar breeders are out of site and keeping to themselves for the time being.

Rain storms are a time of peacefulness. The more severity and duration of a storm makes it even better.

Lightning looks cool, and thunder sounds cool.

I think I enjoy thunderstorm during the dead of night in summers the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive